Thursday, May 2, 2013

My Beltane Sucked!

My Beltane officially sucked, and this is why. It was so damn hot that I couldn't think, and then I found out that my lighter was empty. So no candle or incense burner, no nothing. What really also made it suck was the fact that I was seeing video's of people doing Beltane rituals and they could light candles and incense. That made me so mad.

I know that Beltane is a fire festival but did it have to feel like I was in a fire myself. I don't really understand what the thing is with the earth but it really ruined my Beltane. I'm hoping that my Midsummer will be better but I really doubt it. I'm probably going to have to take a break from Sabbath's until it gets cool again. Groan, I'm really hated this.

HAIL ODIN!!!! HAIL THOR!!!! HAIL FRIGGA!!!! HAIL FREYA!!!! HAIL LOKI!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment