Saturday, February 14, 2015

Late Post: What this Weeks Section Meant

Hail to all Heathens,

So this weeks explanation is late, which I'm sorry about. However I'm not doing an explanation. I'm just going to go with what I've already written.

Note: So now we're on track when it comes to these lines of the saga. The first one, and I made a note of this, is the oops moment. A moment that I think the gods end up regretting, even though I don't approve of what they did and they expecting us to be noble. I don't know if the Christians even caught onto this. Though I have a funny feeling that they did and used what the gods did to the giant to say 'hay our god won't do this to you, won't cause things to happen.' This is one of the many arguments that are given as each group converts others.

The reason that our god is better is because he doesn't make mistakes. He's honorable and good! But I also think that this is the fault of wisdom. You can be too wise and still make mistakes. The rest of it continues with the seeress talking about the mead and the sacrifice that Odin made to gain the knowledge of the runes.

I hope that this helps you all about and I hope that you enjoy the section.

See you all next week.

HAIL THOR!!!! HAIL ODIN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment