Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The 'White Christ,' What It Means, and Heathen Thoughts

I heard this term last year when I had bought a copy of 'The Folk,' which is a really great documentary. I began to wonder what this term meant, and I later on found out that they were talking about the solders that came and forcefully converted the Norse to Christianity. It seems strange that one group felt the need to control another. When my mother heard the term, 'White Christ,' she was very upset that he was turning his back on Christianity.

I didn't hear her complain about it but I know the whole thing upset her. She's one of those people that think that Christianity is the only religion that can make anyone happy. Heck, she's a firm believer in Jews for Jesus, which is a group of people that try and convert Jews to Christianity, thus denying them the automatic citizenship that comes with being a Jew. To see that my mother actively supporting this group is horrible. Leave the Jews alone!

Sometimes I wonder what the whole point of a small group of double talking supporters of the State of Israel is trying to do. What I mean by double talking is claiming that Israel is for the Jews but trying to convert them to Christianity. Christians have this mentality of 'my way is the only way' and personally I'm getting sick and tried of it. So has the White Christ done anything good, HEL NO! I don't know anything about what the Jewish Christ has done because I sure don't see him anywhere.

HAIL ODIN!!!! HAIL THOR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment