Saturday, April 27, 2013

Weekly Offering #2

Today I did my weekly offering to the ancestors, the land spirits, and the gods. I did this offering with a lot more confidence than before. I feel that, maybe, the faith is giving my the nerve to do these rituals outside. The weather has gotten better, but it's going to be a couple of weeks before I really can tell the difference. Hopefully by the fifth weekly offering it will be warm enough.

I'm buying my mead next Friday and I'm hoping to have it in by time I go through my self-initiation, declaring myself a Heathen. On another note: following the gods has put a smile on my face and I really feel that I've figured out what I was doing wrong with my path. Since I'm not so focused on my altar and how pretty I can make it, then I feel as though I'm more focused on what's important.

Can't wait for the week coming up when I celebrate Walburga.

HAIL ODIN!!!! HAIL THOR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment